Commenting

I’m not that familiar with the commenting side of things on this blog site. We are told to post at least one comment a week on one of our class mates posts. I am going to teach you how to write a good quality comment in this post. I hope it somehow helps you in some way.

Tip 1- always read the blog post! Obviously once you read what the post is about you will have some kind of idea on which your comment is going to be about. Also try to always have a connection between the comment and the blog post. Don’t fully change the subject of the post in your comment.

Tip 2- always be positive. Even when you are giving feedback or telling them something they may have done wrong, do it on a positive note, like you are trying to help them out. Complement them on how they wrote something or what they wrote about etc.

Tip 3- sound interested. If you aren’t interested in their post just pretend you are, it will make their day. Include a question based on the topic of the blog in your comment. This way they can reply back and you then have a connection with that person. It could be good to include some facts or information you know about the topic. Say they wrote about pigs and they didn’t write a fact you may know, include that fact in your comment.

Tip 4- have good grammar. This site is about spelling and grammar so there is no use writing a comment that is full of mistakes. Also this comment can be read worldwide so you want people to understand what you are trying to say.

So yes that is all the tips I have and maybe I will start using them as well.

One thought on “Commenting